- Developer's Guide -- Guide for developers working with the NetFPGA platform
- Register system reference -- Detailed information about the register system
- Register system configuration file reference -- Reference for elements used in configuration files
- Verification -- Reference for the Python-based verification infrastructure (available in 3.0.0 and above)
- Device ID List -- List of device IDs allocated to projects
Contributing projects and modules
We encourage you to contribute as a Developer to the NetFPGA Community. Contributed projects can consist of hardware (Verilog gateware, behavioral code, and/or structural code), software (drivers, scripts, and/or GUIs), or a combination of both. Projects use the results of hardware tests to define and verify their functionality.